Friday, October 1, 2010

In Transition

I suppose this is an attempt to document my first full day of transition from a pre-Lenovo ThinkPad to a brand-new MacBook.  For the most part the transition was a smooth one, definitely an improvement over my first encounter with Windows 7.  What I find interesting is that I have yet to encounter a viable alternative to FrontPage.  Since I am not particularly happy with “editing in the cloud,” I like to prepare my material in my own space and the paste the results into whatever authoring tool is provided to me by either Blogger or Examiner.com.  That is how I prepared the Examiner.com review I wrote this morning, using Word as my “local” editor;  so I am writing this (again in Word) to see if I can get the same lightning to strike twice.

No comments: