Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keeping the Conversation Going

My What I Read list now reflects the fact that I have started reading Stephen Hough's blog. Since I am interested in conversation through comments, I wanted to comment in his most recent post. It turned out that, in order to do this, I had to set up a blog of my own on the Telegraph Web site. I found this odd in terms of most commenting practices, but I also found it cool that I could be maintaining a blog in London when I cannot even remember the last time I was there physically! In any event the blog has now been created with a subtitle of Beyond Rehearsal. I figure it might provide a good staging area for ideas that are ready to leave this "rehearsal studio." After all, we all know that anything uttered with a British accent carries more authority than when it bears an American accent!

No comments: