Monday, February 18, 2013

Software Behaving Badly

Those who bother to read my Examiner.com pieces all the way through may have noticed that, at the end of the article, there is a selection of recommendations, each accompanied by the image used at the top of the article. Today I happened to be reviewing the overall appearance of a preview I wrote for a couple of avant-garde jazz events. Here are the recommendations I discovered at the end of the article:

Remember, this was about jazz; so I was more than a little amused to see Elgar down their in the middle of some rather questionable company. Naturally, that was a pointer to my own Elgar article (actually about a San Francisco Conservatory of Music recital that included Elgar's piano quintet). I have no idea what that has to do with either avant-garde jazz or any of those articles, and I am not sure I want to know!

No comments: